New Technical Staff - Please welcome Richard

DHutch

Featured Posts

Following the announced vacancy a few weeks ago I would like to welcome our newest member of the CanalWorld staff.

A relatively new member of the site Richard (RichM, formally ArmatageShanks) brings a wealth of experience as a IT professional, including launching and maintaining a successful forum similar to our own. Richard has kindly offered his time to support the running of the site to put back into the valuable resource we have here and takes over as our technical lead with immediate effect.

Richard will manage the server-side operation of the site, as well well as dealing with day to day technical enquiries and the future development of forum.

Thanks

Daniel

Site Owner

Welcome Richard... could the first job you do be to change the forum clock to summer time please? ... its keeping me up far too late!

I think this must be a computer issue of your own. Forum clock is fine on all of my devices!

Welcome Richard and many thanks for volunteering. Like all the members of the site crew, you may find this item useful:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/rockgardn-flak-jacket/rp-prod69637?gs=1&gclid=CjwKEAjw7qi7BRCvsr3N58GvsTkSJAA3UzLvZMFmhR2KZ2lgZG2Xi85YlhvVMGTp6pLJtM25cqU4thoCHevw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

;)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, much appreciated!

Hi

Do your prefer Rich or Richard?

Thanks for offering your services - hopefully you won't find it to much of a yolk to bear cheers.gif

People call me both Rich and Richard, I don't mind. smile.png

Hi

Do your prefer Rich or Richard?

Thanks for offering your services - hopefully you won't find it to much of a yolk to bear cheers.gif

The egg jokes were on the other thread.

Oooops - realised you meant Yoke

Matthew 11:30

"For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light."

Edited by Alan de Enfield