Navicom RT --160 Radio

Creel

Featured Posts

That's for the rt650 not the rt160 think the rt160 is a older radio

Why not try emailing Navicom and asking them?

navicom@navicom.fr

I know they are French. But like most foreigners they can usually understand English if you shout a lot and wave your arms. It is the natural way of things... biggrin.png

Having waded through some of the French manual, (which I can't seem to find any more: I keep getting pay to download sites!) it looks a fairly basic set. (Which is a good thing!)

As far as I can make out, the US/Int button (switch between internationally agreed channels and US channels) and the Sea/River button (River is the River Rhine) are disabled, at least on the sets sold in France.

Having waded through some of the French manual, (which I can't seem to find any more: I keep getting pay to download sites!) it looks a fairly basic set. (Which is a good thing!)

As far as I can make out, the US/Int button (switch between internationally agreed channels and US channels) and the Sea/River button (River is the River Rhine) are disabled, at least on the sets sold in France.

Manual in French is available for free here:

http://keralas.free.fr/vhfrt160.pdf

thanks that's made it clearer

Manual in French is available for free here:

http://keralas.free.fr/vhfrt160.pdf

thanks I have already down loaded it but I can not understand French and I can not get Google translate to translate it

As it's quite a simple piece of equipment, perhaps post the things you need to know and those who understand French can translate for you.

thanks I have now worked out what is what's you are right it is not complicated

Thanks for all the help I now know how it works. these forums are the best

Cheers Neil