Anyone seen my little red boat? Stolen

leeco

Featured Posts

If you were that bothered would you not give some details.

Is it a cruiser or narrowboat. Length, description, last seen when. Can understand about the photo but the casualness is strange. I would be gutted and giving a hell of a lot of detail.

I think with anything like that going missing it's not the value, it's more the fact that some scumbag has made off with your property.

However much you might make light of it, you can't help being both upset and angry.

sorry to hear of your problem

Looks similar to one I saw at Granary the other month, last I saw it it was in the dry dock nearest the lock and tied to the lock side of it. This was before knostrop was open, so if it was removed by boat I'm guessing it would have been Leeds and Liverpool way.

Edited by Robbo

Cheers robbo

Sounds like kids have had it then.

It was at the dry dock (nearest the lock) for a few days and it was low in the water one morning as it had a bit of water in it. In the evening it wasn't their so I checked if it had sunk, couldn't see it but it may be because the water was too deep too see. It may be worth checking when the water is calm to see if you can see. I'm up that way tomorrow so I will have a good look.

It was at the dry dock (nearest the lock) for a few days and it was low in the water one morning as it had a bit of water in it. In the evening it wasn't their so I checked if it had sunk, couldn't see it but it may be because the water was too deep too see. It may be worth checking when the water is calm to see if you can see. I'm up that way tomorrow so I will have a good look.

Nice one robbo.

It probably is sunk as I can't see anyone going anywhere on it without the engine.

Maybe if they brought their own oars but they wouldn't get anywhere fast that way.

Let's us know if you can see it mate but I'll see if I can get down tomorrow