Warning points

Featured Posts

I've just noticed that it says 0 warning points under the avatar when I post. While I wear this badge with pride, I would like to see it removed as no-one else seems to be singled out in this way! It is rather as if it's waiting for something to change....I've looked on my profile but can't see how to do it, numpty that I am.

Edited by wandering snail

I've just noticed that it says 0 warning points under the avatar when I post. While I wear this badge with pride, I would like to see it removed as no-one else seems to be singled out in this way! It is rather as if it's waiting for something to change....I've looked on my profile but can't see how to do it, numpty that I am.

I wear my warning point with pride.

What do I need to do to get a warning point? I feel left out.

p.s. you're all ####s! (will that do it?)

p.p.s not really.

Not quite enough. I got mine for being jolly right-wing and unforgiving of the fluffy bunnies, and had to say 10 Hail Mary's.

Edited by DHutch

Don't they have an expiry date?

Yes and no it depends.

Sometimes they get set with an automatic expiry date, one of mine was set for 250 days and expired the other day. The other just seems to have been set with no expiry, I guess it's just how it goes.

Yes and no it depends.

Sometimes they get set with an automatic expiry date, one of mine was set for 250 days and expired the other day. The other just seems to have been set with no expiry, I guess it's just how it goes.

Ah ! maybe one was for a particular offence and the permanent one just for being a dodgy geezer icecream.gif