The Bargee

pig

Featured Posts

I love my TV, a very heavy old Sony Trinitron, because it was a £20 second hand bargain and has proved super-reliable. But it's a "What is HD?" TV, so I'll just have to hope this film turns up one day on a channel I've got.

Dont despair. We got a DVD of the Bargee from Amazon. £3.99 or even £2.99. Can't be precise.

Worth looking.

Edit to say I've told a fib. It was £6.99. I was only three or four quid out.

Edited by Nightwatch

top tip!

Edit

OK, not so top tip the film search does not find the Bargee for me.

Try looking under "Drama".

Still working for me.

Watched it three times now!

Yes i know, i must get a life!

Nipper

• 3 weeks later...

'arold is buried in East Sussex and his daughter Susannah played Ellie in Yorkshire Detectives:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susannah_Corbett

http://statischecontent.nl/img/tweederdevideo/0dc949cd-c147-460d-bf90-f61f1b88d9bb.jpg

And appeared in several episodes of Dalziel & Pascoe. Which also features lots of scenes set in Leeds in the early series and Birmingham in the later ones.

Yes, it was until relatively recently owned by forum member BenC, and before he sold both paired with butty "Bodmin".

Both used to have home moorings just above Kings Langley lock no 69A, but I'm not sure where either are now based.

Just found this thread, so as the current owner of Banstead since BenC, I'm pleased to confirm all is well and we now have a mooring alongside Globetrotter on the K&A in Newbury.

If anyone wants to take a look around then you'll find us in London for Canalway Cavalcade, Little Venice 30 April to 2nd May and then (hopefully) at Ricky Festival 21/22 May.