Gum Tree. No Ladder

Featured Posts

As title. I'm up a gum tree,without a ladder. Or even up the Swannie without a paddle.

I urgently need a riddle plate for a squirrel stove. We are at the top Tyerly Locks,no transport.

Been told best bet is Midland in Penkridge. Busses in Market Drayton are scarce.

Any great (grate) ideas?

I dont know which way you are going or how much you where planning to move.

However I would have thought that you could manage without for some time, either being careful with the broken up remains, or by improvising using some steel mesh or even the end of a cheap fishslice or something to support the coal over the hole....

Daniel

Norbury wharf, on their ebay shop are showing a center grate riddle that looks very like a squirrel

center grate. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/centre-grate-riddle-narrowboat-cruiser-boat-yacht-motor-home-/172002873388?hash=item280c2b902c

Could you ring them to check it out, and if it’s the right part, just have a slow cruise down the cut to collect it.

Thanks for the ideas. Swept the chimney,cleaned out the stove and ordered a riddle plate from Limekiln. Sent to Market Drayton post office, Poste Resante, arrives Monday.

Won't use the fire until we get the newby bit.

Once again thanks.

Thanks for the ideas. Swept the chimney,cleaned out the stove and ordered a riddle plate from Limekiln. Sent to Market Drayton post office, Poste Resante, arrives Monday.

Won't use the fire until we get the newby bit.

Once again thanks.

Lay a cast iron trivet in it if you have one.

As title. I'm up a gum tree,without a ladder. Or even up the Swannie without a paddle.

I urgently need a riddle plate for a squirrel stove. We are at the top Tyerly Locks,no transport.

Been told best bet is Midland in Penkridge. Busses in Market Drayton are scarce.

Any great (grate) ideas?

How much can a koala bear?