Boat Painter/Artwork

Larentia

Featured Posts

I'm having a bit of painting & artwork re-done on my boat and think I've found someone I'm happy with but thought I'd ask if anyone here has any recommendations? Braunston/Napton/Stockton area. I have found a paint shed that I can hire so that bit is sorted. Thank you :)

Edited by MissyLisaMarie

I'm having a bit of painting & artwork re-done on my boat and think I've found someone I'm happy with but thought I'd ask if anyone here has any recommendations? Braunston/Napton/Stockton area. I have found a paint shed that I can hire so that bit is sorted. Thank you :)

I would be interested to know the location/cost of the paint dock, as I will need one later in the year. I fully understand if you don't wish to share.

And I agree regarding Becky. Excellent sign writer.

Rog

I've heard good things about Beccy Roberts although I've not used her. Dean Box did our writing which I'm very please with.

For others reference, we have a 50' wet dock at Sovereign Wharf in Banbury.

I made enquiries about hiring that dock when I left the boat moored there for a week.

I was told it was for residents use only.

Rog

Hi Rog,

That was certainly the case until about a year ago, we took over last May and are making the dock available to all from April this year. Prices on our website or PM me.

Sorry to have de-railed the OP's thread!

Tip top...I may be in touch thanks :)

Rog

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of what it would cost to have the boat name redone? 16 letters, circular design? I just need a guide as a friend of mine is going to do it for me, and she'll quote me a stupidly low price and I want to pay her properly! Alternatively, an idea of the hourly rate would do. I don't want to waste one of the pro writers time by asking for a quote that I have no intention of taking up.

• 2 weeks later...