Robust debate - Technical discussions.

DHutch

Featured Posts

• 5 months later...

As a jet engine technical advisor (retired), i believe many folks have sound practical and theoretical engineering skills but do not necessarily have teaching or technical writing skills to empart that knowledge. Nonetheless they have the right to try to empart their wisdom and be respected for that. I,m listening to it all anyway.

• Greenie 1

I,m just catching up on bits of this thread, so excuse me for belatedly stating that logs come from trees with square roots, and i have six inches but i dont use it as a rule ! Wow fancy remembering that from school almost 50 years ago.

2 hours ago, Irob said:

I,m just catching up on bits of this thread, so excuse me for belatedly stating that logs come from trees with square roots, and i have six inches but i dont use it as a rule ! Wow fancy remembering that from school almost 50 years ago.

did you completely lose the plot during your time in Indonesia?

justaskin'. ;)

23 hours ago, Irob said:

Only natural logs ...

• Greenie 1

On 02/04/2017 at 14:54, Irob said:

Do you keep it in the yard?

13 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Do you keep it in the yard?

It's no doubt in a league of its own and should be fastened up with a chain, because if you give them an inch they will take a mile.

It takes something to fathom them out when they are operating light years ahead of you - just cubit and hope for the best.

On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 15:40, Alan de Enfield said:

It's no doubt in a league of its own and should be fastened up with a chain, because if you give them an inch they will take a mile.

It takes something to fathom them out when they are operating light years ahead of you - just cubit and hope for the best.

Don't be so rood.

45 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Shirley you'd go the 'full 5 1/2 yards' & agree that the best way to catch a perch is with a rod.

You can only claim a rood once you have 40 perches

I think we're poles apart here.

7 minutes ago, WotEver said:

Put that man in chains!

Sorry - you lose points for repetition :

On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 15:40, Alan de Enfield said:

It takes something to fathom them out when they are operating light years ahead of you - just cubit and hope for the best