Annual Eberspacher Jollies

BlueStringPudding

Featured Posts

I can't seem to find the link that someone posted ages ago, to a website that listed some really useful maintenance and troubleshooting info about Eberspacher Airtronics and Hydronics. It included a list of everything the Eber Hydronic checks in it's start-up sequence and how many seconds into the sequence it does each check. I'd like to find that link again to troubleshoot my most recent Eberspacher sulkings please. Does anyone know the website I'm talking about?

i remember from my woes a website that was useful but with a weird name

Le tonkinois varnish

if you try googling it & " eberspacher " it might come up

best of luck

ETA : i just googled it myself - " le tonkinois varnish eberspacher fault finding " & the first two options are both potentially useful .

I remember alot of the photos & references are to air blown models but that the fault diagnosis method is the same for hydronic heaters too

Edited by chubby

Chubby - you absolute diamond! That's the site I was looking for. Thank you. I remembered the company name was strange and implied nothing to do with Eberspachers - but that's as much as I could remember

Cheers matey! cheers.gifboat.gif

:clapping:

Le tonkinois varnish

That's French for "The Tonkinese vanish..." Tonkinese is a breed of cat, and also, the name of the people of Tonkin, part of Vietnam.

The large-scale economic migration of Tonkinese people from Tonkin to the island of Vanateu during the first half of the 20th century, and their subsequent failure to return, is widely known as the "Tonkinese Vanishment."