Wilsons two seater leather settee on wooden frame

dogless

Featured Posts

Last throw of the dice !

Ten years ago we had a new cratch cover fitted at Wilsons of Kinver, and at the same time purchased a leather two seater.

We planned to return next Spring to replace both, but Ralph Wilson has advised us that his settee supplier has 'gone bust'.

We have been unable to locate a replacement settee of a similar type anywhere thus far, and have considered having the existing one re covered, but are also struggling to identify someone who would do this.

Can anyone assist with suggestions for a supplier or upholsterer.

At the moment it appears we may have to consider two captains chairs instead, but you can hide a lot more stuff under and behind a settee :)

Thanks in advance

Rog

Just for clarification, are you talking about the bedsetees he sells? I am interested in one of those.

No, he only does the bed settees now.

Can't believe how difficult it is to locate an upholsterers these days. Must be a dying breed. I was hoping someone out there would be able to recommend someone. Never mind, I'll keep searching,

Rog

Edited by dogless