Llangollen Canal - Man with Gun on a boat - Beware

junior

Featured Posts

I had 3 rozzers round yesterday looking for them - they told me they were looking for a stolen boat & described one i'd seen a few days ago going upstream.

Chatting to a mate today this boat is suspected of theft from other boats (adults chat while kids do the ripping off) in Ellesmere

They left a ref ~ should i see them again

A different mate called me today when they left Whitchurch - it took me ages to get through to West Mercia & to explain to the operator that if they went to Grindley Brook within the hour they would still be there

Is Grindley really shut Junior? I will probably sleep easier if so

I had 3 rozzers round yesterday looking for them - they told me they were looking for a stolen boat & described one i'd seen a few days ago going upstream.

Chatting to a mate today this boat is suspected of theft from other boats (adults chat while kids do the ripping off) in Ellesmere

They left a ref ~ should i see them again

A different mate called me today when they left Whitchurch - it took me ages to get through to West Mercia & to explain to the operator that if they went to Grindley Brook within the hour they would still be there

Is Grindley really shut Junior? I will probably sleep easier if so

My sources (Facebook) tell me that it is doused in petrol and there is a negotiator on scene. Grindley Brook drained apparently and police there.

I'm following this on Facebook from the safety of Rode Heath where the only thing to worry about is whos dog has done a shit on the towpath.

My sources (Facebook) tell me that it is doused in petrol and there is a negotiator on scene. Grindley Brook drained apparently and police there.

I'm following this on Facebook from the safety of Rode Heath where the only thing to worry about is whos dog has done a shit on the towpath.

oh dear that sounds a bit serious.

thanks - i shall have to join some boater fb groups