New To This, Freeman Mk1 Project

sonny08

Featured Posts

OK. I find it nice around that area. There are a few other offside moorings on that stretch. Are you thinking of putting your boat on the L&L?

There are now houses being built on the old boat yard site. Still a few narrow boats moored there, wonder if they will want to stay when people start moving in and groups of youths appear.

OK. I find it nice around that area. There are a few other offside moorings on that stretch. Are you thinking of putting your boat on the L&L?

There are now houses being built on the old boat yard site. Still a few narrow boats moored there, wonder if they will want to stay when people start moving in and groups of youths appear.

Are you asking me if i am putting my boat there? If so i am going to launch near Boothstown area and cruise up to Carnforth then drag it to Windermere.

I last heard that the moorings will be staying even when all houses are built. Hey things can change when enough want things to change though.

The Houses have a good spot dont they smile.png.

Edited by W+T