Need two cabin cruiser

yottie

Featured Posts

I'm a novice to river craft and am hoping to buy a GRP cruiser (30' ?) with two cabins, would like one to have permanent bunk(s), the other could be in the peak maybe. I used to sail on a Moody 31 and that had an "owners cabin" in the stern with bunks. Is there such an animal in river cruisers. I'm thinking to buy in the 1970 s era perhaps. Have trolled the usual spots but if I could narrow it down a bit it would be a great help.

many thanks

Depends how much money you got, and if air draft is an issue.

I've always liked the look of the Broom 30 but they do hold their value, a good thing if you're trying to sell of course.

The Freeman 32 is a nice boat you could get for sensible money, as is the Senior 32 (which is the aft cabin version of the 31).

I think there is an aft cabin version of the Fairline Mirage but a lot of those boats have petrol engines IIRC.

You're not tempted by that lovely Senior 32 that NC provided a link to on another thread?