Composting bogs, looking for direct user feedback

Starcoaster

Featured Posts

I am writing an article on composting bogs at present, and am well-placed to get the tour of the types available and the talk on how they work in theory etc.

I am aware that pretty much everyone who owns one has found them a positive experience based on what I have read here, but I am wondering if anyone has anything they might like to add in terms of why, and if anyone has run into any problems with them, and if so, how they resolved it, or not.

Feel free to pm!

Thank you.

I have always defended my composting toilet a Seperate Villa they just work and I have had experiance of both cassette and pump out. They dont suit everyone however that is more than likely because they have never used one. For me its the fact that the waste isnt waste its food for plants and the wee makes the grass greener where ever I pour it whereas all other loos just use energy and valuable products that would be better used for other things icecream.gif

Peter