Missing teenager - Hanwell, Brentford, Kew area

Wanted

Featured Posts

I have just received this information, I'm not connected to the family other than I live in the area. Can every one who is able share on their Facebook pages and boating groups etc.

There is concern that she may have gone missing along the canal or at Kew bridge.

ElvGSzS.png

Link to Facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/groups/435881003216659?ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment

.... and another report with slightly more detail here -

Ed.

Mmmm removed that as it seemingly (unhelpfully) contains a number of errors noted by Alice's sister.....

Edited by The Dog House

No news, the family are now broadening the poster campaign to North London and Camden in particular, I have sent posters to all of our home managers in the area and also to my contacts in Camden children's services.

I shall be outside of the gates at twickenham at the weekend handing out flyers as well if we have no news.

No news, the family are now broadening the poster campaign to North London and Camden in particular, I have sent posters to all of our home managers in the area and also to my contacts in Camden children's services.

I shall be outside of the gates at twickenham at the weekend handing out flyers as well if we have no news.

Every time I see you post, I hope for better news.

Can't contribute much, other than keeping this thread "hot", I'm afraid.

What a nightmare for the parents.