Insurance

aimlesswanderer15

Featured Posts

We have been using GJW direct for about ten years and they have always been very competitive premium wise and are very easy to deal with. However, we haven't had to make a claim which would be the real test!

Ken

We are with Craftinsure. Been no problems to talk of.

I have been in contact with them this week to discuss changes to the policy as we are living aboard as from Monday this coming week.

They have been very helpful with their advice and suggestions even to the extent of saying there's no increase in premium for us but we may have to increase personal loss insurance.

We made a claim about four years ago, but as with many companies there were a couple of items that I hadn't understood. Not their fault, ours.

Martyn

I have been using Craftinsure for several years & did have to claim last year , which they handled very promptly even though it took some time to finalise due to the floods ,this was not due to anything they could have done different .

Joe

We have been using GJW direct for about ten years and they have always been very competitive premium wise and are very easy to deal with. However, we haven't had to make a claim which would be the real test!

Ken

Same, and they do contents and don't require a survey till the boat is 30 years old

We used Navigators and Generalfor five years and they tailored the policy to meet our needs. We started with a non tidal policy, then tidal and finally a full inland and coastal policy.

We switched to Allianz this year purely because that's the underwriter which offered us the best group deal.