Living afloat with dogs!!

Bikervet

Featured Posts

Am hoping they should be ok with it but being the worried mum that I am, they WILL be wearing vest jackets (despite any protesting from them) until I'm confident that they've taken life to the water in their stride!

Biker vet surgeon! :D

Vet nurse? :)

Am hoping they should be ok with it but being the worried mum that I am, they WILL be wearing vest jackets (despite any protesting from them) until I'm confident that they've taken life to the water in their stride!

Biker vet surgeon! biggrin.png

Vet nurse? smile.png

Yep, RVN. Now locuming part time and pursuing a (theoretically!) better paid career. :D

Lol! Well we have a receptionist, a nurse and hopefully, a future vet on the water! It would be a small cosy practice. Mind you, travelling to an emergency using a canal boat may not be the way! Maybe an online service for canal boaters and their animals!? :)

RVNs deserve to be paid better for what they do. Total respect for nurses, I wouldn't be where I am today without the practical and theory training I had from the nurses at college and in practice.

Lets face it we have online for so much whether it be medical, financial boating or legality. There is such an large variety of people from all walks of life here and its great to share knowledge and receive advice.