:) tankies very muchly to two gentlemen of this parish

tree

Featured Posts

Moi would just like to kindly thank the following woverly gentlemen who came and visited moi today, not only working and giving moi oddles and oddles of advice, but who made moi laugh :)

Captain Fizz, yer should have not let moi talk so much.... lol because then you would have had the chance, to sample the yummy posh bickies moi had bought ohmy.png ( now ime gonner have to stuff myself with em sick.gif hehehe.

It was a pleasure to meet you and thank you so much for all the advice, and moi will hopefully see you for welding works to be done.. as soon as the boat is back on its mooring :)

Oh!! Nigel what can moi say.... as always yer a ruddy diamond and tis always lovely to catch up, and such a professional, thank you as well for advising moi and next time we bump into each other..then moi can give you the bottle of nice beer that whoops... forgot to give you today wacko.png and you can treat me to a cuppa and cake :)

thanks you two :)

I'm not at all sure that it does...

nor am I. Tree is such a happy go lucky person. Not sure I would be in similar circumstances.

However, I mean no offence, I do think twice about reading Trees posts. But end up doing so because of the above.

Must take longer writing 'moi' instead of 'me'.

But I'm not letting it get to me, too much. Honestly, it doesn't effect me...................no, really, it doesn't.

Keep it up for moi.

Martyn.

What a nice post, tree :) there are some extremely kind and generous people on this forum - we've been lucky enough to be helped out in various ways across the years by several of them (they know who they are!)

'Moi' is Finnish for 'Hello', and 'Moi moi!' means 'Bye bye!

Oh..yer learn some at new every day :)

Moi just says ' hiya or aye up' ...and 'tarra'

What a nice post, tree :) there are some extremely kind and generous people on this forum - we've been lucky enough to be helped out in various ways across the years by several of them (they know who they are!)

:) tis quite enchanting and heartwarming to meet such woverly, kind, helpful people who become good friends, and glad to say moi has met oddles..also lol met a few crab apples haha..but moi has a good defence ..by ignoring them, as ain't got time for grumpy people in moi world, as life is far too short :)

I'm glad it means something to somebody.

Aww..bless ..tis so easy to just click IGNORE ..moi ..that's Tree ..just to simplyfy ;)

nor am I. Tree is such a happy go lucky person. Not sure I would be in similar circumstances.

However, I mean no offence, I do think twice about reading Trees posts. But end up doing so because of the above.

Must take longer writing 'moi' instead of 'me'.

But I'm not letting it get to me, too much. Honestly, it doesn't effect me...................no, really, it doesn't.

Keep it up for moi.

hug.gif

:) tis nowt more than 'tree talk' which makes moi smile and imo, something no matter how small, which can bring a lickle bit of sunshine into your life, no matter how gloomy that life can be at times is a good thing. :)

Why some people get so cross astounds moi at times, because at the end of the day, nowt moi writes is rude or offensive..tis just moi play on a few words. In the great scheme of living on our wondrous planet, far more important things to be concerned about.

:) no one is forced to read moi posts..the choice is ultimately up to each person..if moi don't like what anyone posts ..then a click on the ignore button works extremely well for moi..its really that simple :)

Life is really far to short to get worked up about lickle things..its about enjoying life,making the best of what you have, caring for your fellow human beings and most of all being happy.

To be honest moi did think of not posting, as it is unfair to other posters to have their threads, sadly taken off topic due to some people making moi ' treetalk' an issue.

Hmm..then thought stuff that for a lark, moi ain't gonner change as done nowt horrid to anyone..those who don't like it don't have to read it :)

..end of chapter haha..hug.gif

• Greenie 2

However --

"Baby talk and imitations of it may be used by one noninfant to another as a form of verbal abuse, in which the talk is intended to infantilise the victim. This can occur during bullying, when the bully uses baby talk to assert that the victim is weak, cowardly, overemotional, or otherwise submissive."

Nar narny nar nar I'm not listening.....

treetalk my Armandleg

sick.gif

tongue.png

However --

"Baby talk and imitations of it may be used by one noninfant to another as a form of verbal abuse, in which the talk is intended to infantilise the victim. This can occur during bullying, when the bully uses baby talk to assert that the victim is weak, cowardly, overemotional, or otherwise submissive."

treetalk my Armandleg

aww... did ums wink.png

cor blimey vicar... why dont you just ignore moi posts if they enrage you so much .. as moi told you before this is an internet forum, and you are a complete stranger, so simply ignore moi posts.. in aint rocket science...its a simple fact :)

Edited by tree
  • Greenie 1

Genuine question Tree.

Do you talk in this way face to face?

:) Well obviously do not need to use 'moi' when stood in front of someone face to face.... moi also growls when cross and purrs when something makes me smile or happy, when moi is giving a talk ectera... will try moi best not to let a couple of moi words slip out...tis quite difficult though... and sometimes they do lol.

Non of moi clients mind at all.. infact whilst helping one of my clients work on her computer recently, we kept having slight technical problems and didnt realise that moi was growling lol.. only later during a cup of tea it came up and we had such a good laugh about it :)

Moi is often reminded of the growling/purring by moi 'saplings' hahah... erm.. Mamma!! you are making your noises again... oh!! fiddlydash replies moi ..sowwry ;)

Tis moi... warts and all, and as you know moi will not change anything about my character just to please others

Plus no way is ' treetalk' a form of psycological bulling, as that is just daft and is not how moi rolls ..but it dont mean to say that moi cannot give as good as moi gets ;)

However --

treetalk my Armandleg

phew glad moi dont live in a world like that :)

However --

treetalk my Armandleg

Every post I have seen by Tree is like that. Do you really think that every time she posts she is bullying & all that other stuff you said? Aimed at you presumably?

fou33.gif

Every post I have seen by Tree is like that. Do you really think that every time she posts she is bullying & all that other stuff you said? Aimed at you presumably?

fou33.gif

I think there may be some serious insecurity issues, and whilst I'm perfectly happy to accept that she can post whatever she wants, so can I.

I'm not the slightest bit offended, but her motivation interests and concerns me.

All I can see is 'look at me, I'm an individual, I'm so much a one-off that I can post in whatever form I want and if you don't like it, tough, I don't care'.

Telling me (or anyone else) that we can just use the 'ignore' facility is a bullying tactic asserting a desire not to modify inappropriate behaviour. I'm just trying to understand why. Many bullies were themselves bullying victims when younger.

phew glad moi dont live in a world like that smile.png

It's called the real world, dearie.

• Greenie 1

I think there may be some serious insecurity issues, and whilst I'm perfectly happy to accept that she can post whatever she wants, so can I.

I'm not the slightest bit offended, but her motivation interests and concerns me.

All I can see is 'look at me, I'm an individual, I'm so much a one-off that I can post in whatever form I want and if you don't like it, tough, I don't care'.

Telling me (or anyone else) that we can just use the 'ignore' facility is a bullying tactic asserting a desire not to modify inappropriate behaviour. I'm just trying to understand why. Many bullies were themselves bullying victims when younger.

Well I know which is the bully and it isn't Tree. I love Tree's posts and I enjoy Nigel's as well. It makes the forum so much more interesting. Those that don't like them are bullying by bringing up the subject regularly.. If some don't like them ignore them and stop going on about it

I read this diatribe and it strikes me that actually you could be the bully.

The "ignore" feature of this forum is there for a purpose; moi suggest you use it.

Edited by Graham Davis

Hmm..let's put this to bed shall we ..

1. Insecurity issues erm..nope

2. As you state ' she can post whatever she wants,so can I' ..true as long as it is not horrid.

3.What ever you chose to see in moi posts is entirely up to you..

4.If you don't like how moi posts, then tis also true that moi don't care what you think, because your replies are often sarcastic.. Just being honest ..cannot be fairer than that.

5.moi is just moi ..just like you are you..different individuals :)

6.The use of an ' ignore' feature is common on internet forums..so advising people of that facility is..in your words 'bullying tactic' ..hmm..moi thinks its just advice.

Finally lol why should moi be of such interest to you, you do not know me and we shall never meet.Therefore to imply that moi is some kind of bully is bordering on the rediculous, you do not know moi.

phew!! .not the real world moi lives in :)

Apologise to everyone else for such a long reply, but moi is only trying to help the poster out, by highlighting his innacuracies. Why he feels the need to continue to grumble at moi posts, when they bother him so much is a mystery, he knows what to do to make him feel better :)

• Greenie 2