Beacon Boats Ltd. A sad day.

Ally

Featured Posts

Ally I could not read and not post. I am so sorry to hear the news and I wish you all the very best when you venture through the open doors which lie ahead, as I am sure they will.

Sending love.

Zayna x

Whilst obviously very very sad hopefully it will be the start of a new venture.

And how different is it to hear of a boat building company to be wound up without shafting any of its customers in the process so definitely a greenie for that Ally....

Sad to hear of the Ill health of your businss partner and that you are closing your business. What a shame.

I hope that you will soon be able to look into the future with optimism and a new positive chapter and opportunity opens for you.

Very sad to here , you ( beacon boats ) are the. Reason I went with XR&D to build my boat I even phoned you to see if you had a slot available but as you say you where booked up until 2016' I wish you every success in your future venture and hope things pick up for Neil

Ally

Sarah and I really sad to here about this. We exchanged a few emails when we were considering a new Narrowboat. Although we changed our mind on what boat to go for. If we were having Narrowboat built you were the top of the list as far as we were concerned. We wish you and Neil all the best in the future.

Ian and Sarah

I can only add my support to all the commiserations and good wishes offered already here.

Well done for closing down the business in a proper manner. I hope you and Neil come out of this better than you dare to imagine.

Sorry to hear your news Ally I had a pint with Sam in Louth on Saturday and told him about your Beacon boat gathering. Love to you and yours all the best for the future Arkwright

Very nicely put, G&F.

I take my hat off to Ally too, especially for returning all the deposits on hand. A stark contrast with the business ethics of The marina where I understand Beacon boats were launched.

MtB

A very hard decision - not easily taken.

We closed our business about 18 months ago and it hurt, we thought we had 'failed'.

All debts cleared, money in the bank and now its like a weight has gone from our shoulders and I think in a short time you will find that too.

All respect to you for the way you have handled things