Canal Fashion Shoot

DeanS

Featured Posts

i got me a nice winter jacket, jeans, jumper, and the kids got some shirts n jeans. All in all, a good barter. I had to show the model how to do boatie stuff, but I did'nt add all the pics.....it was a fun day. Boat was FULL of clothing....

Another pic.

Just_Bargin_-_19.jpg

He doesn't look very happy to be on the boat/ wearing those clothes/ both, does he?

Is that an original Roberts radio or one of their recently made retro ones?

There is no visible wedding ring so he could well be single - certainly such a miserable looking specimen might find it hard to attract a nice girl.

They found him in a crowd....liked the look of him and asked him if he'd model some clothes. He's actually the owner of a local bar. He did ok, considering it was his first "shoot". I was fluttering around saying...."you have to hold the rope like this"...and...."I'll just let the boat float around here for you then...."

i got me a nice winter jacket, jeans, jumper, and the kids got some shirts n jeans. All in all, a good barter. I had to show the model how to do boatie stuff, but I did'nt add all the pics.....it was a fun day. Boat was FULL of clothing....

Another pic.

Just_Bargin_-_19.jpg

Looks like Tariff Street Bridge on the Rochdale to me, the fine details partially obscured by an old barge and a geezer.biggrin.png