Tip

bizzard

Featured Posts

Over the years my casual observations of peoples behavior indicate to me that certain types of folk are more hot headed, highly strung and more temperamental than others and at the flip of a hat can erupt in an instant into an irrational angry fireball. This hotheadedness seems to manifest itself more within ginger haired folk of either sex more than folk of other tints and hues. Nevertheless these outbursts of irrationalness and anger are usually short lived and easily quelled by offering them a drink, only one though as it might kick em off again. However they are normally quite kind and generous folk really ''deep down''.

Well I have a suggestion that might help em out a bit, like so.

Soak a woolen bobble in water and then stretch it over an old football, pop it into the freezer or leave outside in this weather to freeze up for a few hours. When frozen plonk it onto the hotheaded persons head to cool em down. Its best to have several bobble hats on the freeze if these outbreaks are frequent. :closedeyes: ps. No offense intended whatsoever towards any ginger haired folk. :mellow:

Thanks a lot, this has set my OH in fits of laughter, if he so much as comes towards me with a woollen hat I'll ...... oops maybe I need one after all :lol:

Ann

Over the years my casual observations of peoples behavior indicate to me that certain types of folk are more hot headed, highly strung and more temperamental than others and at the flip of a hat can erupt in an instant into an irrational angry fireball. This hotheadedness seems to manifest itself more within ginger haired folk of either sex more than folk of other tints and hues. Nevertheless these outbursts of irrationalness and anger are usually short lived and easily quelled by offering them a drink, only one though as it might kick em off again. However they are normally quite kind and generous folk really ''deep down''.

Soak a woolen bobble in water and then stretch it over an old football, pop it into the freezer or leave outside in this weather to freeze up for a few hours. When frozen plonk it onto the hotheaded persons head to cool em down. Its best to have several bobble hats on the freeze if these outbreaks are frequent. :closedeyes: ps. No offense intended whatsoever towards any ginger haired folk. :mellow:

:blink: hmmm... but I dont have gingery hair Master Bizzard , and if anyone dares grr... to attempt to put any of my wollen bobble hats in a freezer ( I have several in my wardrobe ) well..... they had better be able to run faster than moi :angry: and trust me that better be ruddy fast as I can run like the wind.. much faster when Ime grumpy :blink:

edited cos I posted twice ... temper temper tree :glare:

Edited by tree

edited cos I posted twice ... temper temper tree :glare:

Never mind. I'm sure your as sweet as a jar of Tiptree strawberry jam really. :unsure: To preserve your bobble hats an upturned full up wine-Champagne ice bucket will do. :mellow:

Never mind. I'm sure your as sweet as a jar of Tiptree strawberry jam really. :unsure: To preserve your bobble hats an upturned full up wine-Champagne ice bucket will do. :mellow:

Sacre Bleu Master Bizzard..ahem!! I will have you know that I am a Fiery Alpha Female... more your Lime marmalade kind of kooky amazon :blush: Yikes put my beloved 'cream bobbly hats' in a wine-champagne thingy me bob.... Faints !! I dont drink owt stonger than nettle tea, as one sniff of a wine-gum and moi would be paraletic :blink:

quickly edited for erm.. spelling typos :wacko:

Edited by tree

:unsure: oh eck ...must remember to not stand too close to you at future banteroos ...only joking :)

p.s. me thinks our Master Bizzard forgets it aint owt to do with the colour of a person hair lol... if your fiery your fiery, well thats my excuse and Ime sticking to it ... mind you takes a fair amount to get me fiery .. but once I am then folks had better beware lol .. as I take no prisoners :)

Sacre Bleu Master Bizzard..ahem!! I will have you know that I am a Fiery Alpha Female... more your Lime marmalade kind of kooky amazon :blush: Yikes put my beloved 'cream bobbly hats' in a wine-champagne thingy me bob.... Faints !! I dont drink owt stonger than nettle tea, as one sniff of a wine-gum and moi would be paraletic :blink:

quickly edited for erm.. spelling typos :wacko:

Oh blimey wheres that ice bucket! :o Ginger marmalade on hot buttery toast is tasty. :)

Oh blimey wheres that ice bucket! :o Ginger marmalade on hot buttery toast is tasty. :)

quickly sends a raven over to Master Bizzards abode with a spare pair of my triple strenght Specsavers 1930's replica specs ...

Lime marmalade is Green !! ( quickly runs to cupboard to check ) phew!! yes its still lime green :)

and correct its scrummy deliciousness on toast with proper butter.

Give me marmite over marmalade any day.

Does it have to be a bobble hat or will any hat do? I have a couple of trilbys, a Stetson, various caps and beanies, but no bobbles.

I'm not very fiery though so maybe it's moot.

quickly sends a raven over to Master Bizzards abode with a spare pair of my triple strenght Specsavers 1930's replica specs ...

Lime marmalade is Green !! ( quickly runs to cupboard to check ) phew!! yes its still lime green :)

and correct its scrummy deliciousness on toast with proper butter.

I know its green. Quick spontaneous firey tempers are no problem its the folk who bottle things up for ages writhing inwardly with angry vengiance that are dangerous.