River Wey Mooring

Jparry

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...

If anyone is interested there is a 60 foot end of garden Mooring on the old river Wey available , leisure only , PM me if you are interested Joe

I might be - 50 ft narrowboat

Whereabouts on River Wey - what cost ? Have only just joined the forum so don't believe I can PM. Perhaps you could put more detail on here. Thanks

That mooring is, to the best of my knowledge, on the river section just above the old Wey Bridge in the area of Town Lock.

If I am correct and it is on one of the river sections I'd make sure I had a link to this website - http://riverweyconditionsnt.wordpress.com/ - would have put a linky in but can't see where to do it now.

ETA seems I can only do 'smart' stuff with formatting on a PC and not on an iPad - anyone managed to resolve this?

Edited by Leo No2

• 1 year later...
Yes there is a mooring available , I have moved off it because it became difficult get onto the boat as the landing stage was washed away in the floods, also that part of the river Wey has become quite silted up, again due to the floods If you still interested I will give you the telephone number .

If you look back on some of my previous posts will see pictures of the flooding .Joe

Edited by Jparry