Today, I bought a boat!

cl@rkey

Featured Posts

Looks a lovely boat, hope you have years of fun on her.

Thanks, Ray - I hope so too!

P.S. Will have to save any further replies until I get home - battery is running low on phone - am in the bar for another hour or two, should anyone fancy a beer!

Congratulations, she looks lovely. I cant believe its been nearly a year since I got my first boat. Good luck with it all and happy learning :cheers:

Thanks, Louby... I've certainly got a LOT of learning to do! I was up against a deadline with regards securing my mooring, which wasn't ideal. But she ticked most of my boxes. :)

http://www.abnb.co.uk/boat_pages/2348web/2348abnb.php?BoatID=2348

Let me know your thoughts on her. I'm in the bar at Pillings Lock Marina at the mo, so you can tell me them in person if you happen to be in the vicinity! :cheers:

Well done. We got our current boat from ABNB a year ago - found them to be helpful and honest.

Nice looking boat - at what seems like a good price too (assuming of course you didn't pay the full asking price)

Pity you made the wrong bog choice but that is easily rectifiable..... :cheers:

Being serious for a sec. it's a nice boat - if you are content and happy nowt else matters - just enjoy it!!....

she looks lovely. How exciting. That wonderful feeling when you buy a new boat.

Make sure you get that stove checked for cracks and safety before you use it (especially if it is over 10yrs old). Get a carbon monoxide detector, smoke detector and have a gas check if you have gas on board (bubble tester) Safety first. Have fun! :cheers:

Congratulations, I also bought a boat today, my first, a 30ft Sea Otter currently at Tewkesbury Marina, and stopping there until the river starts behaving! Then there will be no stopping us!

Congratulations to you both!!! Wishing you many happy hours of sailing! Hopefully be joining your ranks before easter this year!

:cheers: