Mad Runner Maiden Voyage

Biggles

Featured Posts

Mad Runner on her maiden voyage, with Blue String Pudding, Mike31, Tree Monkey, Fuzzyduck.

IMG_8267.JPG

IMG_8291.JPG

IMG_8290.JPG

And I got told off and to slow down by a plastic! can you believe it! then I got chased by another plastic that turned around for a showdown because I dared to approach a mooring forcing him to pass on the left which he refued to do forcing me out again. I invited him to bring it on and he turned around an continued on his way.

Ay, a grand day out.

Edited by Biggles

Mad Runner on her maiden voyage, with Blue String Pudding, Mike31, Tree Monkey, Fuzzyduck.

IMG_8267.JPG

IMG_8291.JPG

IMG_8290.JPG

And I got told off and to slow down by a plastic! can you believe it! then I got chased by another plastic that turned around for a showdown because I dared to approach a mooring forcing him to pass on the left which he refued to do forcing me out again. I invited him to bring it on and he turned around an continued on his way.

Ay, a grand day out.

Good day had by all, by the looks of it. Trying to put faces to names. Whose who? MR with pink shirt. BSP with sun glasses.??

Good day had by all, by the looks of it. Trying to put faces to names. Whose who? MR with pink shirt. BSP with sun glasses.??

:) madrunner in pink steering, bsp with sunglasses, mike in red shirt and tree monkey in grey :)

whoops !! watch yer typos tree :blink: now edited to read proper :rolleyes:

Edited by tree

was a great day out, lots of sun, an a pub too.

watch out for that biggles though, picking on the plastics, was some good head to head action.

Flipping plastics. If one more upsets me I'm going to get my hole saw kit out! Fancy turning round to chase me then run away when invited to more up to discuss?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

After that, one on the water point moaned that we took to long to fill up.

it also makes me question why mike31 asked me what the weather was like and said there wasn't much point stopping at the Soar in Barrow as the pies had run out.....

shots look great, looks like a good speed was achieved and everyone had a good time.

....and not a historical boat in sight.

Had a brilliant day so many thanks to Tree Monkey, BSP, Fuzz and Mike32. :hug: I'm very touched that people would come so far to help me out. Even learnt some new stuff like how to fill the stern greaser gland :clapping: thanks BSP and TM, how to cool the engine (my fault it overheated because I turned into a speed demon) , tried out my 'approaching a pontoon' technique. Just have to remember not to be distracted by birdies when chugging along at 11mph, and keep my eyes 'on the road'. Guess what happened last night? :tired: :tired: In bed by 930.

Had a brilliant day so many thanks to Tree Monkey, BSP, Fuzz and Mike32. :hug: I'm very touched that people would come so far to help me out. Even learnt some new stuff like how to fill the stern greaser gland :clapping: thanks BSP and TM, how to cool the engine (my fault it overheated because I turned into a speed demon) , tried out my 'approaching a pontoon' technique. Just have to remember not to be distracted by birdies when chugging along at 11mph, and keep my eyes 'on the road'. Guess what happened last night? :tired: :tired: In bed by 930.

Just to clafify at no time did we reach 11mph, it was just a refrance to the film spinal tap which became a running joke throughout the day B)

although give runner the space and the power and i do suspect she would happily do 11mph and a lot more :D

A wonderful day and good to meet up with old friends and meet new

An excellent day was had by all.

Especially Mad "It won't go any faster" Runner

Lovely to meet you all.

:clapping: Speed Demon Runner indeed! :D I was dead impressed. Thanks for a fun day out everyone!

And a stupendous sandwich the size of the universe courtesy of Runner's rather nice homemade bread. Thanks! :)

Edited by BlueStringPudding

Flipping plastics. If one more upsets me I'm going to get my hole saw kit out! Fancy turning round to chase me then run away when invited to more up to discuss?

Did you note the name of his boat?

i think he was trying to be helpful, the hand signals i saw looked like use the second tap not the first one. maybe it was a faster tap?

Edited by mike31