Toilet problems

Linny Mc

Featured Posts

Have just purchased a Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal System. Half price on Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002VKQD5S/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

After blocking the water-flushed pump-out toilet, looked for an hygienic solution. Really impressed with this, and it's just the right size for a small bathroom.

Have just purchased a Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal System. Half price on Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002VKQD5S/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

After blocking the water-flushed pump-out toilet, looked for an hygienic solution. Really impressed with this, and it's just the right size for a small bathroom.

Hmmm, seem to remember a thread about this problem some time ago and if I recall correctly a lot (or some) people including ourselves use a mini swing bin for pee paper thus reducing the amount of tissue deposited into the toilt.

Does make difference.

Phil

Are you using it instead of a toilet?

I recall many years ago seeing on Tomorrow's World a travelling toilet that worked on the same principle, but heat sealed the contents in a sausage of individual plastic portions. I guess it never caught on.

Are you using it instead of a toilet?

I recall many years ago seeing on Tomorrow's World a travelling toilet that worked on the same principle, but heat sealed the contents in a sausage of individual plastic portions. I guess it never caught on.

I think you will find the Special forces use something similar when it's important they don't leave anything behind that shows they were there.

I think you will find the Special forces use something similar when it's important they don't leave anything behind that shows they were there.

I can remember seeing a TV prog with Bear Grylls who took Amanda Hart out on a trek and mentioned this though he said they used cling film and then passed it around as a hand warmer!

Phil

No I'm certainly not using it as toilet!! Merely to dispose of toilet paper hygienically.

I find a cheap bin bag with a knot tied in it works fine, no need for a machine to do it.

If it doesnt go through the body it doesnt go down the toilet,as for wiping paper I use the scented doggy poo bags and dispose of with the rubbish

Again that sounds like an unnecessarily expensive solution. But then I didn't even knoe you could get scented dog poo bags. That must be some scent to mask the smell of dog poo!

No paper down my bog either. Nappy sacks and a bin in the bathroom. They're scented too, the nappy bags, that is. I've always used those at home for disposing of ladies acoutriments. They're cheap as chips and you get about 200 in a pack, last for ages.