Odourlos holding Tank additive

jelunga

Featured Posts

Anybody use this? If so can you relate how you changed from a formaldehyde based "blue"?

We've never used Formaldehyde gunge - - - so I cannot tell you how to rid it from your system I'm afraid, (other than by perseverance and loads of water sluicing at a pump-out that isn't on timer <_<)

But we do use Odourlos - - and rate it highly

We've never used Formaldehyde gunge - - - so I cannot tell you how to rid it from your system I'm afraid, (other than by perseverance and loads of water sluicing at a pump-out that isn't on timer <_<)

But we do use Odourlos - - and rate it highly

Thank you David. I shall persevere

Guest wanted

We did this, we paid Pete on the pump out boat a bit more so that we could fill our tank with water and then empty it about four times. It took a couple of goes even after that before it kicked in but when it did it works really well.

On our 'new' boat we have used it from the Off.

Good luck

We did this, we paid Pete on the pump out boat a bit more so that we could fill our tank with water and then empty it about four times. It took a couple of goes even after that before it kicked in but when it did it works really well.

On our 'new' boat we have used it from the Off.

Good luck

Theres a pump out boat?

Ian.

Anybody use this? If so can you relate how you changed from a formaldehyde based "blue"?

I don't use any of them now, just the bio washing fluid from tescos at £1.30 something per litre, stops the smells and breaks everything down.

I don't use any of them now, just the bio washing fluid from tescos at £1.30 something per litre, stops the smells and breaks everything down.

Never seen/heard of "Tesco bio washing fluid", what exactly is it?