MCC

Narrow Minded

Featured Posts

I got some really useful responses to my What should I buy question, so am hoping for some equally usefull information.

Today we looked at a very nice boat built by MCC in 1998. What is their reputation? Would you buy from them?

All comments will be helpful.

Cheers

mike

I got some really useful responses to my What should I buy question, so am hoping for some equally usefull information.

Today we looked at a very nice boat built by MCC in 1998. What is their reputation? Would you buy from them?

Cheers

mike

I have a 1996 vintage MCC boat and know a couple of folk who have MCC boats of a similar vintage. The boats seem fine and have lasted well but have been owned by folk who care about them.

The only real niggle I have with them is that they undersized the skin tank on my boat, o.k. on a canal but not on a river.

Can you tell us a bit more about the boat you are considering?

Regards

Ditchdabbler

Cheers

mike

My brother in law has a 67 foot MCC he still moors at stenson. Think its about 10 years old or maybe a bit older, he likes it.

Stephen Goldsborough Boats used MCC as the shell builder and also Reeves shells. On the MCC shell, it my not have a weld where the cant (hope that's the correct term), bow end, meets the surface that the front locker sits on. The V section going down to the surface that the gas locker is built on.. Usually had a caulking filler.