Canalboatholidays.net ??

G4YVM

Featured Posts

there were at least 5 of them came past me over this weekend(shardlow), so they are doing some good business at this normally slack time of year

ABC yes, thats it.

Well they are probably doing good business because they do offer some really good discounts for low season and late availability. REALLY good discounts! If you can get away at very short notice its incredible value.

David

Yes have hired from canal time and canal boat club many times excellent boats & love the king sized bed in the front cabin!

Have some great deals too

David,

We hired a few times before making a decision, and the place we had ours built at ran a hire fleet, one or two we hired as well.... I would definitely suggest you look at what is being offered prior to making any booking as they do (did) vary greatly from boat to boat as to how old / nice they were... and book a specific boat by name... not e.g. "a 58 footer".

7.138 !!

Nick

Edited by Nickhlx

Wasn't there a time gone by when we used to dread the prospect of meeting a canaltime boat? I seem to distantly recall tales of somewhat dodgy helming! Also that the window/doorless front was a risk reducer!

Trevor

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone

I actually own a Canaltime week,(mother bought a timeshare.....long story). We have been taking our week now for 7 years and since ABC took over, we have a much better choice of destinations and all the boats are either being replaced or refurbished. They are excellent value for money.

They do 4 and 6 berth and now have a choice of 2 boat layouts, the newer boat has a door at the front, but we actually prefer the older style with the huge 6ftx6ft bed instead.

For an even better deal, some owners sell their week on certain internet sights.

Debbie