Renting a NB ...???

Blackcountrymon

Featured Posts

I've started a few threats as I am new to this forum and considering a change in lifestyle etc.... What are the possibilities of renting a nb ?? is this something that is common or notreally a starter - out of interest I'm looking for something in the Birmingham/Warwickshire area....

Thanks

I've started a few threats as I am new to this forum and considering a change in lifestyle etc.... What are the possibilities of renting a nb ?? is this something that is common or notreally a starter - out of interest I'm looking for something in the Birmingham/Warwickshire area....

Thanks

Bit of a non starter.

Guest wanted

Bit of a non starter.

I am living proof that it can be done, lived on a rented boat for 3 years before buying our own. It all came about because I was getting cabin fever living in a house having been on the road for a while, so I looked on gumtree, found a boat for rent, met the bloke at the boat and moved in the following week. I took a bit of a risk and I can't say if it's 100% legit but we paid council tax and the boat was licensed and moorings paid. The only issue could be insurance as the landlord should have a business licence afaik. So get on gumtree and if you are lucky make sure you have a good tenancy agreement sorted. Good luck and welcome :cheers: