front bow painting

Featured Posts

i enquire to see if anybody can help

We are a syndicate who have a share boat & @ present the front bow is plain the syndicate wish to have the name of the boat painted ,letters shadowed .& some harliquin type @ the end of the name

some harliquin side of name 10 name letters some harliquin either side of name.

Could anyone advise please advise a indicitive price for doing this type of sign writing / painting.

Thanks for this info i have been looking for this chaps e mail since he retired

If Phil is not available try Dave Moore, both he and Phil are member on here. The contact number for Dave is :- 01384 571204 or send him a PM.

Edited by David Schweizer

i enquire to see if anybody can help

We are a syndicate who have a share boat & @ present the front bow is plain the syndicate wish to have the name of the boat painted ,letters shadowed .& some harliquin type @ the end of the name

Is the rear bow OK or does that need painting too? :rolleyes:

• Greenie 1

Hi Hardy Scot

It's not straightforward to price a job....depends where the boat is, whether cover is available (I wouldn't attempt to letter outdoors at this time of year - not enough drying time), the style required etc. I'd have thought that a 10 letter name in a reasonable size would leave little room on an average length bow for diamonds.

Just to correct an earlier thought.....Phil hasn't retired from signwriting boats but his relocation to Scotland means that he tries to have several boats to letter each trip, or the travelling becomes horrendous. He's due shortly in England, I think (often staying with us when in the Midlands), maybe he could fit you in if he's your preferred writer. If I can help or advise further, Davis Schweizer posted it earlier. I only charge for doing it, not talking about it!

Cheers

Dave Moore