has any1 sin my dads boat?

libi

Featured Posts

PROGRAM CMPLXD IMPLICIT COMPLEX(X) PARAMETER (PI = 3.141592653589793, XJ = (0, 1)) DO 1, I = 0, 7 X = EXP(XJ * I * PI / 4) IF (AIMAG(X).LT.0) THEN PRINT 2, 'e**(j*', I, '*pi/4) = ', REAL(X), ' - j',-AIMAG(X) ELSE PRINT 2, 'e**(j*', I, '*pi/4) = ', REAL(X), ' + j', AIMAG(X) END IF 2 FORMAT (A, I1, A, F10.7, A, F9.7) 1 CONTINUE STOP END

LO. R U K U KN X N M 4 M3

M N X 4 2 N 1 T

ta

E2A

.- .-.. - . .-. -. .- - .. ...- . .-.. -.-- / ... - . .- -.- / .- -. -.. / -.-. .... .. .--. ... / .-- .. - .... / --. .- .-. .-.. .. -.-. / -... ..- - - . .-. / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / ... ..- ..-. ..-. .. -.-. . / .- ... / .-.. --- -. --. / .- ... / .. - / .. ... -. - / ... . .-. ...- . -.. / .. -. / .- -.-- -. .... --- / --- .-. / --- -. / .- / -.-. .- -- --- ..- ..-. .-.. .- --. . -.. / -. .- .-. .-. --- .-- -... --- .- -

Edited by DuncanS

I have nothing about the missing boat to contribute but I can I just but in and congratulate everyone who has contributed to this thread.

It's a classic.

Yes, yes it is a classic.

Sadly for all the wrong reasons.

Oh! Aynho's a place! Here was me thinking it was text speak for "Does anyone know?" D'oh!

Yes, it first sprang to fame in a Walt Disney film many years ago, via the song "Aynho, Aynho, it's down the cut we go/ We seek a boat but we've found nowt, Aynho, Aynho Aynho Aynho...."

Edited by Athy

Yes, it first sprang to fame in a Walt Disney film many years ago, via the song "Aynho, Aynho, it's down the cut we go/ We seek a boat but we've found nowt, Aynho, Aynho Aynho Aynho...."

.... ..

Do the pubs close early down your way. good one.

-... -..-

wow....me thinks this thread should be preserved for prosperity....so you can pull it out on one of those cold winter nights when you have absolutely nothing to do....

it would def be one of those 'brain teaser' thingy's ...

my brain is def mushed by it all....innit ...

and yes... I 8 M N X 4 T.... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

So did I for a while. The penny didn't drop for ages.

Famous for removing Theodora's chimney. It has a very shallowly arched bridge and you have to keep really close to the towpath.

Nick

I moored right by that bridge for a couple of years, great sport watching boats being mangled in that bridge, chimneys, exhausts, bikes, flower boxes, roof boxes and even the occasional body mangled. Anybody need a chimney or 2?

The best one was some prat that went racing past all the moored boats and stopped in 4" when his cabin hit the bridge.

Most people are scared of the bridge so they watch the cabin and hit the towpath side and bounce across into the bridge. If you watch the towpath side and you are within 6" of it you will never hit the bridge.

I don't, mainly because the OP stated they knew where it was all along. Aynho. They were just too lazy to walk or bicycle a mile or two of towpath and wanted us to to do instead.

Its not as though their pride and joy had been stolen, like other cases on here, was it?

beleive me being lazy does not come into it, i have 2 children under 5 , so i dont know the meaning of that word, i had 1 hr to find the boat when i get there as thats the time i have a baby sitter for, sorry i have other duties in my life