Renaming thread

Featured Posts

Hi, Can I rename a thread I started? Some other members seem to think it should be renamed to include the name of the marina it is about, which I left off when I started the thread. Or is that up to the Administrator to do?

It will need one of the mod's to do it.

Quickest way I find is to 'report' the post you want bring attention to and type in the message box that comes up what you want it changing to to.

Don't want to appear stupid but how do I report it?

It will need one of the mod's to do it.

Quickest way I find is to 'report' the post you want bring attention to and type in the message box that comes up what you want it changing to to.

Don't want to appear stupid but how do I report it?

Bottom left of every post there is a yellow 'Report' button. Click on it and a window ops up asking why you want to report it - type in an explanation and then press send.

All the mods. them get the message and one of them will act on it.

They may see this mind and act on it, the way I describe is more likely to get a result.

Thank you, Have done this.

Bottom left of every post there is a yellow 'Report' button. Click on it and a window ops up asking why you want to report it - type in an explanation and then press send.

All the mods. them get the message and one of them will act on it.

They may see this mind and act on it, the way I describe is more likely to get a result.