Fendermaking Course at Audlem Mill - One place left!

NB Alton

Featured Posts

I had quite a long "conversation" with Henry, though i'm sure what is was about. I'm not really sure ....

Lovely man, though!

Peter

:P So it's not just us then!

I relish the occasions when we meet folk such as Henry. Is it any wonder that in years gone by, people used to fund their story telling with offers of another pint. :)

Mike

A huge thank you to Brain and Ann Marie for an excellent course and very enjoyable weekend. Also a big thank you to Peter and Christine for the lovely location and excellent food. :cheers:

I will post some pictures of my results later on.

Glad you enjoyed it Mark. It was really satisfying for us to see you all going home with such usable, well made fenders. The weekend was great fun for us & yourself, Pete and Kim were model students and so keen to learn. It really was a pleasure to pass on our skills & knowlede to such appreciative people.

I second your thanks to Pete & Christine at Audlem Mill, they looked after us wonderfully as ever.

I'll try and post up a few pictures in the next couple of days

Cheers, Brian

• 3 years later...

Once again, we've had a last minute cancellation for our fendermaking course, running this weekend 17/18th October at Audlem Mill.

If anyone would like to join us, just give us a call or text on 07791 345004, cost is £125 including all materials, lunch & refreshments.

We start at 10am tomorrow.

Cheers, Brian