Fuel Boats Tracking Section

WJM

Featured Posts

Well, I passed Callisto on Sawley Cut after the banter, but he said he had sold all available coal, and everything left was reserved. Leicester Ring needs a coal boat service!!

Hadar said they were going to do the Leicester arm of the GU with coal.

Phil on Hyperion passing South through Berkhamsted this afternoon.

Any plans he had to operate beyond Cow Roast are now scuppered by the impending Tring Summit closure.

He tells me that Julia Cook's Lactodorum and Bideford will end up trapped North of this closure, so despite the fact she also has Towcester North of the iron trunk aqueduct stoppage at Wolverton, she can no longer get any boat south of Marsworth.

Stock up from anyone who can make it to your area seems to be the firm message now down this way - and don't let stocks fall too low!

hello to all just loading up at bow out on the river lea then going to b starting my way back up the regents canal going past hackney,islington,camden,then staying at little venice tonight

going out of london next week .....

if you need coal gas diesel or pump out plz call me 0797 3915 146 tom

candle bridge carrying company

london coal boat

I believe Jo & Keith Hadar have stopped supplying coal, but isn't Callisto covering the Leicester arm?

your right on that one m8 sad to here that did not work for them !!!!!

Well it's a frosty start here this morning with a sliver of ice on the cut. We're out delivering on the Macc & Peak Forest Canals over the next few days. Today we'll be through Macc, Bollington & Poynton. Tomorrow on to Marple, Disley & Furness Vale. Then around Whaley Bridge & Bugsworth on Monday.

If you need supplies just look out for us or phone or text on 07791345004.

Cheers, Brian

Yes,

Some will - not sure which.

What many are not, (Julia included I think), is on the Internet, (although James from Archimedes and Ara is on here sometimes, of course).

Just to let you know , if you type Jules'fuels in to your search bar , you might be pleasantly surprised.

Just to let you know , if you type Jules'fuels in to your search bar , you might be pleasantly surprised.

How bizarre ? (But good news!....)

I'm sure she said to me recently "I don't really do the Internet".

I obviously misunderstood - perhaps she just means she doesn't waste her life away on Forums!........

How bizarre ? (But good news!....)

I'm sure she said to me recently "I don't really do the Internet".

I obviously misunderstood - perhaps she just means she doesn't waste her life away on Forums!........

its actually pretty new , but welcome . It was done for her , she didnt do it .

went passed Ara today, all safely tucked up at Batchworth.

P1000164.jpg

Thats got to be the butty because james is in london on the boat and stopping along side my boat monday for cup of tea around noodish bulls bridge area.......he will be heading northbound after tea.

Thats got to be the butty because james is in london on the boat and stopping along side my boat monday for cup of tea around noodish bulls bridge area.......he will be heading northbound after tea.

Yes Ara is the butty, Archimedes is the motor.

hi does anyone have a website with diary on it or phone number for london (west london) coal boats? thank you

here is james number for there coal boat ara & archime??? 07557118782...or peter wakeman himself based at denham 07774166497

hope that helps....if you give jamess a ring and there busy,he will call back or text.

Hey Sherif, hope you're well :) D'you know is James still stopping off with you for a cuppa this morning? We're in need of diesel if he's heading up towards Willowtree after.

Also, anyone know if James can take credit/debit card payments onboard?

Hey Sherif, hope you're well :) D'you know is James still stopping off with you for a cuppa this morning? We're in need of diesel if he's heading up towards Willowtree after.

just rang him and left a message

just rang him and left a message

james just rang me back..just left little vencie heading westbound via nb kingfisher and does take card payments

have a nice day.........getting on me bike to go and give him a hand(can't seem to find me horse at the moment)

Edited by sheriff
  • Greenie 1

sorry got no diesel b coming past you in the next 1hr on my way back in to london i can do you

For info. Julia Cook is in Weedon now and plans to be around Seabrook (and then presumably Marsworth where there are a lot of displaced Tring summit boats now!) by the middle of next week.

good day to all from coal boat archimedes and ara

my over night stop was at cassiobury park now on the move going up the g.u canal going past king langley then up to apsley then back in to london next week

if you need any

coal

kindling

logs

gas 3.9kg 4.5kg 6kg 7kg 13kg 15kg 19kg 47kg orange or blue

toliet chemicalsa

pomp out

call tom 0797-3915-146

the boats run from apsley down the g.u to virtoria park and some times down to limehouse

candle bridge carrying company been running over 18 years ............