Fuel Boats Tracking Section

WJM

Featured Posts

Alton is now on Google Latitude, as Brian McGuigan & our gmail address is nbalton102. So if anyone wants to follow our progress on their, feel free.

Today we've had a busy day on the Wharf at Oakgrove reloading Alton with coal, diesel etc. In the morning we're heading back up thru Macc, Bollington, Poynton & to Marle. On Sunday we wind & head back down the Macc & if time down Bosley Lock. Monday were through Kidsgrove to Church Lawton. Tuesday we head down the rest of the Cheshire Locks to Middlewich & onto the Middlewich Branch. On Wednesday we're heading to Nantwich before winding & heading north on the Shroppie towards Chester. Thursday we're delivering at Elesmere Port. Followed by a long day Friday heading back towards Anderton. Over the weekend we're attending the Acton Bridge Steam Rally at the Leigh Arms on the River Weaver. The above plan is subject to change depending on traffic etc, let's hope it's a nice autumnal week.

Refueled in August 2005 at Little Venice from a coal boat called ''Mountbatten'' engine Armstrong Siddeley with Butty boat in tow.Run by a very nice couple.Saw them at Cowroast a short time after heading north.Also from a coalboat called Argo at Waltham Abbey in 1993 i think,how about that one.Are these boats still operating ? bizzard.

Edited by bizzard

Mountbatten & Jellicoe are still (at the moment) owned by Ivor & Mel but are currently up for sale, they've now retired and moved onto a single motor so the pair are up for sale and advertised on Apolloduck.

Thanks Liam,just wondered. bizzard.

Coal boats A.A

London coal boat Archimedes & ara was at Camden then when down to hackney now there back up at little venice

There run start at apsley then end up at hackney . Going past watford Ricky uxbridge hayes southall down to brentford aston Kendal green little venice regents canal & g.u canal

Diesel coal gas wood

Been run up and down the g.u for over 15 years

Call Tom on 07973-915-146

In and out of London eve 2 weeks

Edited by M.t Major

Mountbatton & Jelicoe have been based near Barbridge Junction for the past couple of years, but neither of them was there tonight when we passed through. I don't know if they've been sold or are just out for a run.

We passed FMC Dove near Barbridge & are now tied up at Nantwich near Buckden & Saturn. Now in the Black Lion having a decent pint of Weetwoods Cheshire Cat & listening to some great live acoustic music. Tomorrow we're off early to Ellesmere Port.

Martin, M.t Major is James, who works with Tom. Your number is correct, James has inserted an extra 7 by mistake.

Have a good run James.

You Q I am not Tom I work with tom on tg boats I got one to exter 7 sorry

James tug major 6l3 the best engine on the canals and rivers

Are you Tom? Is that number right? It seems to have too many digits. The number I have on the Lock 13 trading boats page is 07973 915146.

All sort now thanks

I'll be on the Bridgewater tomorrow looking for deisel, will any fuel boat (Liam?) be about. I'm setting off from Middleaich heading for Manchester, so I'll be moving quite late as I get towards Manchester.

Liam has just left the chatroom as he has a week of deliveries planned, which way this is he didn't say........but it does mean he is out!!!

Hi Dr. Bradley,

I'm out delivering on the Bridgewater this weekend, I think you already have my number, if not you can pick it up from the website (link in my signature). Just give me a call and we can arrange to meet up somewhere.

Liam.