Any boat transport recommendations?

Robborover

Featured Posts

Do you mean by road or a man on a boat scheme?

If the latter there are members on here that move boats.

Nigel Carton?

Martyn

Sorry road, complete novice and don't have the time to take off right now. Would consider a water based mover if they can do it fairly soon. Gutted as booked transporter has let me down, was due to move it tomorrow.

hi i used wa old to move my boat they're recommended by a few of my friends too - brand new tractor unit with a huge hiab on the cab (45 tonne i think)its oldhaulage.co.uk, or 01914134185, i,m using them to put my boat in to the forth and clyde in a few weeks if all goes well

cheers

paul

They do not get much nicer or more professional than AB Tuckeys, we swear by them (the only time we used someone else, they dropped our boat from 12' onto concrete!)

'we' being ?

edited to add - Did that sound rude ? I was just wondering who you worked for :)

Edited by Sunset Rising

We, my wife and I, used Tuckey's, two of the nicest guys you would want to meet, professional and their skills are second to none.

Our boat had to go down country lanes over hump back bridge and also under a low bridge, not a scratch on the boat.

A B Tuckey

We, my wife and I, used Tuckey's, two of the nicest guys you would want to meet, professional and their skills are second to none.

Our boat had to go down country lanes over hump back bridge and also under a low bridge, not a scratch on the boat.

A B Tuckey

And another for Tuckeys - Newark to Bletchley - great service, reasonable price and great give away Biro's.

Leo

Sorry road, complete novice and don't have the time to take off right now. Would consider a water based mover if they can do it fairly soon. Gutted as booked transporter has let me down, was due to move it tomorrow.

Pm me if your stuck.

Nigel