Crick show 2011 ~ Who's going to it

Featured Posts

We're not going, but because Midland Chandlers are at Crick and offering a 15% discount, all their shops are doing the same for the 28th-30th. I make no comment on whether that's a good deal or not!

We are intending to go - not sure what day(s) yet -

As we normally do though are going to suss out the weather as we don't fancy trudging around in the rain.

You will probably find most items at a special show price....

Sounds good - what will be the show price be for one of your Travel Sat systems...

Edited by MJG

All being well, we hope to arrive at Crick tomorrow evening although we won't be spending much time aboard before the weekend. There are members at the show with stands so it wouldn't be hard to organise an impromptu 'banter'.

About Crick, I would like to go & do not have transport. Any possibility of getting a lift from somewhere around Wilmcote, Bearley Cross(same as Almost Cross? or not V cross?)on the Stratford on Avon Canal & return. Any day over the weekend. Will help with fuel costs.

Cheers

Raga

£399 Fully fitted...mag mount £20 if needed....

Martyn....

errrr Martyn your website is showing £375 fully fitted and the same price (£20) for the mag mount.....

Making it no discount for the mag mount and £24 more for a full system if you buy at the show....

errrr Martyn your website is showing £375 fully fitted and the same price (£20) for the mag mount.....

Making it no discount for the mag mount and £24 more for a full system if you buy at the show....

Oops!

Plus a tenner for the ticket...

Tony

Either comes a bit more expensive than asystem from Maplins, Lidl, etc!.......

As last year I bought a weekend ticket but still couldn't get in to the evening entertainment, I'm taking my bat home and not going again. Besides, for the first time in three years I don't want to buy anything. :rolleyes:

The WEB SITE is showing £375 for package 1 which includes DISH. SAT BOX. FINDER KIT.nothing mentioned in there as fully fitted........underneath packages is the £75 fitting service = £450......my show price £399 thats a saving of £51 and I'll come and fit.....mag mount if needed £20.......and if you have biscuits with the coffee may even throw that in lol...

Hope its cleared everything up.....

Martyn.....

Edited by Martyn Hicks