I've made the move

PatM293

Featured Posts

Hi all, well I've returned from my Sun,Sea,Sand & Ssss sipping horlick's with a good book, and as soon as my feet touched the hallowed ground I decided to stop making excuses and move onboard. As soon as the swimming shorts and holiday towels came out of the dryer I had packed my winter woolies and ( remembering my old mums advice) clean underwear, and made my way to the boat. Brrr was it cold, especially after the warm climate I'd left in the Dominican Republic, and, I've yet to have a multi fuel heater fitted, but, here I am, it's now 2 weeks, 2 days & 7.4 hrs later and I'm still on the boat and loving it. Okay I'm still moored at Stoke Prior and hooked up to 240 power, but I have been going through all my planned cruising list and stocking up with spares & supplies. Note to SWMBO - you gonna need a court order, 2 bailiffs and a can- opener to get me off of here now.

Thanks again for all the advice, technical & otherwise from all the owners and readers on Canalworld and I'll see you out there.

Pat.