MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

valrene9600

Featured Posts

I`d like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I`ve been a member for quite a few years now and although have not posted as much as many members on here the feeling of belonging to a special group of people has been great.

Problems have been solved either by directly asking or following others posts, the bickering, albeit mostly friendly, has made me smile and some of the Friday Jokes have left in hysterics.

On the whole a great bunch all of you, ok we all have different opinions of the non boat subjects but the one binding thing we have is boating.

So have a great christmas all of you and those that will attend a religious service of any kind over the holiday period would you please ask for a thaw so that the C/Cruisers can once again be free.

The very best of everything to you all, no exceptions, live and let live is my motto.

Happy Christmas to the motley, fascinating, infuriating, stimulating, supportive, informative, curmudgeonly, knowledgeable, caring, opinionated and infinitely varied crew who make up CWDF. (Strike out any adjectives which do not apply to you personally).

Oh, and to those who have no truck with those "imaginary friends" whom we celebrate at this time of year, a Happy Yuletide.

Mike Atherton

Merry Christmas to one and all and all the very best for 2011.

Leo

PS Just playing round with a big breasted bird in the Kitchen and then off to roast a few 'nuts' in front of the open fire...........................

Leo.

I just heard.....

They stopped Santa at Heathrow....he's only allowed to carry one piece of hand luggage.

He selected to bring mine through...

which means you guys arent getting anything. ;-))))))))))))))))

Since buying my boat, I've lived on this forum, and find the people lots of fun, and info.

Merry Christmas to one and all.!