Single guy needs crew for next season.

watergypsys

Featured Posts

Hi, I live aboard my widebeam with my dogs and after splitting with my partner, I will be needing crew for my travels next season.

I am in the middle of making plans for next year and if anyone would like to help out please feel free to get in contact.

I am based in Wakefield West Yorks so all trips start and finish there, although there is no reason that the same person has to do the whole trip, maybe it could be a relay of sorts.

Trips will maybe include to Leicester, Skipton, Ripon etc. not cast in stone , just a few ideas.

So if anyone would like a trip get in touch and e can go on from there.

Also if there is anyone out there that is single handing and would like a trip companion to travel with, it makes locking etc easier etc.

Cheers Dave

Hi, I live aboard my widebeam with my dogs and after splitting with my partner, I will be needing crew for my travels next season.

I am in the middle of making plans for next year and if anyone would like to help out please feel free to get in contact.

I am based in Wakefield West Yorks so all trips start and finish there, although there is no reason that the same person has to do the whole trip, maybe it could be a relay of sorts.

Trips will maybe include to Leicester, Skipton, Ripon etc. not cast in stone , just a few ideas.

So if anyone would like a trip get in touch and e can go on from there.

Also if there is anyone out there that is single handing and would like a trip companion to travel with, it makes locking etc easier etc.

Cheers Dave

Hi,

I live in N Yorks and may be able to accompany you parts of the time. PM with details of what you intend (times, dates, durations etc) and I'll see if it fits in with what I'm up to next year. Reasonably flexible as semi-retired. I boat out of Ripon MBC and am single handed most of the time (cruiser not narrow boat).

Jez