Pilot Confirmed for Bristol Channel

cotswoldsman

Featured Posts

At last I have a conformation that subject to the weather I will be making my trip from Sharpness to Bristol on Friday 10 September. I am hoping the weather will be ok as I would like to be able to take photos.

I have a friend who is going to take some photos from the Old Severn Bridge!!

I will think of you as we ascend the Droitwich, and raise a pint to you that evening

let us know when you are coming up the Avon

At last I have a conformation that subject to the weather I will be making my trip from Sharpness to Bristol on Friday 10 September. I am hoping the weather will be ok as I would like to be able to take photos.

I have a friend who is going to take some photos from the Old Severn Bridge!!

Good luck! We did the trip four years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. There is no better way to enter Bristol . . .

Once again, enjoy it.

Is your accompanying boat going as well?

Martyn

Yup Stan on Petronella will be right behind as I have the pilot on my boat, his insurance company said that would be ok whereas mine said I had to have a pilot. I did have a friend organised to go with him had we gone on Friday but unfortunatly he cant make it for tomorrow.