Gravel Run

LEO

Featured Posts

A & A are at Lady Capels

will keep updates coming ( if anybody is interested )

C

Cheers Jenlyn ..that would be appreciated

Lets just say, A & A were at Lady Capels for quite some time due to an obstruction on the bottom cill.

I hooked up with Arundel and Joe at Lott Mead, and we caught up with A & A at Lady Capels.

Naturally, as soon as a BW man comes into sight the gates closed properly.... and i headed home after A & Joe departed at about 14:50 :lol: .

Simon

Edit to add - regardless of what the banner says, i posted this at 15:40....

Edited by bristol & argo

bet it aint much fun with the canal being so shallow in places, gounded a couple of times on way up here, and no, was not cos i am a fat b*****d

I knew I'd seen that boat name somewhere before when you passed me at Berko the other day.....

Hi

bet it aint much fun with the canal being so shallow in places, gounded a couple of times on way up here, and no, was not cos i am a fat b*****d

I knew I'd seen that boat name somewhere before when you passed me at Berko the other day.....

Hi

hi, yep lol, get everywhere me, apart from through brum, grrr

37391_443643474187_712344187_6016385_7603888_n.jpg

North Grove lock 15 mins ago

where you stopping tonite then, hemel?

There were spaces at the Crystal Palace and plenty in the Waitrose pound when I left for work this morning from Berko.

edited to put the spaces in the sentenceswheretheyshouldbe.

Edited by matty40s

OK,

Rather than clutter up this thread with masses of photos, I'll just post one here to give a flavour.....

IMG_0387_Archimedes_Ara_Nash.jpg

then I'll direct you to our blog, where I have put a selection of pictures from today's activities.....

Direct link to blog page.

The photos that go into Blogger have been heavily downsized, so shouldn't take long to load on a mobile connection.

What may not be obvious, if you are not used to Blogger, is that clicking any image should give a rather larger version, (although still of reduced resolution of course).

A really fun afternoon - thanks to the crews for letting me play "working boats" for a bit!

The final stopping place tonight has ended up above top Gas lock. The Waitrose pound was attempted but the assorted shopping trolleys and jogging pants put paid to that....and Argus and Bletchley got the best spot. :lol:

I was coming home on the train and saw Victoria heading for TOP SIDE lock so instead of heading home, thought I'd pop down and get a few piccies, and ended up getting back 20 minutes ago. Thanks to Mike for letting me join in and respect to you all.

First two up

4772721408_65f9b7c571_b.jpg

Port of Berkhamstead

4772084453_97ab195513_b.jpg

Victoria heading to the Rising Sun Lock

4772086173_702014400d_b.jpg

arundel at night

4772088059_f6ffd5ab0e_b.jpg

and bcn no 18 Joe

4772730038_abea86c83c_b.jpg

Mr GRAY on Joe

For someone who is supposed to be OFF SICK FROM WORK you don't look too sick in that picture.

You better be back at your desk Monday.

Paul

lol

He told me ..you said he could have a fortnight off with pay for all the good work he does

Do we have any reports of how far up they are this morning, please ?

I'm not sure I can resist the temptation to get the car, 9and probably the dog!), out to go take another look!