Recieved it in the post today

kienik

Featured Posts

IML (Inland Marine Leisure) used to operate out of Anderson Marina on the T&M. Absorbed into ABC in the late 80's.

If that should be Anderton Marina, we hired from then in 78 (?) and did the Cheshire Ring.

Got some photos somewhere.

Brother-in-law had the spot lights nicked off the front of his car in their car park whilst we were away.

Edited by Graham Davis

I hired Golden Eye out Wrenbury with ECC I'm the late 70's. In 1997 I received an invite from Alvechurch part of ABC to an open weekend. I think that Alvechurch still hire out of Wrenbury with some of their boats

I was at Wrenbury on Sunday, and there must have been around a dozen Alvechurch boats moored there.

If that should be Anderton Marina, we hired from then in 78 (?) and did the Cheshire Ring.

Got some photos somewhere.

Brother-in-law had the spot lights nicked off the front of his car in their car park whilst we were away.

Yes, should be Anderton, bluddy spillchucker.

Teddesley Boat Company on the S&W ceased trading after the owner Linda Millward decided to retire. Some boats transferred to Countryside Cruiser at Brewood on the SU and others sold privately in mid 2000's.

Teddesley are still are still going.

Steve

Teddesley are still are still going.

Steve

Yes the boatyard and trading name is still going, but it is now used mainly for moorings and maintence/repairs rather than operating as a hire base, although they may have retained a handful of boats for hire.