Help Reqd Eberspacher DW5 Hydronic

John Bean

Featured Posts

Hi All,

I have just started to finish fitting an Eberspacher DW5 kit into my narrowboat I bought it earier in the year and part fitted it but due to family problems have just got around to completing it ........or so I thought.....its all fitted apart from the electrics...... I've misplaced or lost the fitting instructions and now im left with the main loom the grey box and the clock and its loom :lol: i'm stuck!!!!!

Please has anyone got a copy of the instructions I could have or photocopy i'll happily pay for the postage and copying.

yours without a paddle

John

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Seasons greetings to everyone!

I'm on the lookout for where I might find the regulations for installing a diesel water heater, like the D5W to run the 2nd element in my calorifier and maybe a couple/few radiators. The sort of things I'm thinking of are:

• requirements for fuel lines, materials, siting etc
  • siting of air intake/exhaust
  • can I plumb the fuel supply to the engine side of the fuel isolator with a T joint, or do I need a seperate feed from the tank
  • other safety concerns

Anyone know of any useful websites for this, as the BSS site isn't forthcoming. I don't want to embark on installing something that'll fail the BSS or CE stuff 'cus I've not done it correctly....?

Cheers,

Chris.