Fancy a Move?

mark99

Featured Posts

For a damp, draughty un-modernised cottage that needs at least £50k spending on it and with no vehicular access I think it's a good £100k overpriced.

Tony

There are those of us who would read that as "A large cottage, in original condition, unspoilt by the need for modern excesses, out of earshot of traffic."

Pity it's too close to the lock to blag a mooring, though.

There are those of us who would read that as "A large cottage, in original condition, unspoilt by the need for modern excesses, out of earshot of traffic."

Pity it's too close to the lock to blag a mooring, though.

Agree - Looks solidly built, lots of potential, good position, licence for 2 parking spaces, be interested to see what it goes for.

Leo.

Looks like vehicular access at the rear track to me....... google earth

Mark

I wondered about that but this is a farm track and access rights would have to be agreed with the land owner (as confirmed in Agent's details). Normally this would involve a monetary payment.

Leo.

Sorry for the duplication Carlt beat me to it.

Edited by LEO

Just googled using the postcode provided [NN12 7SW] but the propery advertised and that shown when googled bear no resemblance!

The googled property looks very crowded, don't think I'd like to live there, but the one advertised looks OK just as it is.

Edited to add, just found it further up towards the museum, nice situation.

Edited by johnjo