Doctor, Dentist and library

ionadragon

Featured Posts

I am hoping to become a continuous cruiser, but wonder what you do about a doctor (repeat prescriptions), a dentist, library lending (I am an avid reader) and post. I am sure there are solutions but would be grateful for input.

if you got a friend that you can use as a postal address which then means you can registor with their GP at that addfress if they ok with that and when you on your travels you can go to any doctor as a temp and they will send everything the main doctors only problem is you will need to go and see them every now and then. someone will prob come along with a simpler way.

as to the library just keep joining different county librarys as you go most will cover a large area i at the mo registor with 2 county librarys which in turn gives me hundreds of librarys only thing is you most remember which county you got them from when you travelling from one county to the next.

I am hoping to become a continuous cruiser, but wonder what you do about a doctor (repeat prescriptions), a dentist, library lending (I am an avid reader) and post. I am sure there are solutions but would be grateful for input.

For reading try an EBook reader. I have the Sony PRS505 and get books from loads of places.

No need to change doctors just stay registered where you are and give them a new address. Then on your travels you register at doctor as a temporary patient not sure how this works for repeat prescriptions.

For dentist you can go to any dentist if you are prepared to pay otherwise stay with your present dentist and you will just have to make the trip there when you require a dentist.

For libraries that is also easy just go to the local library when you arrive you will have to take photo ID with and address such as a licence, provided you are in the same county you can return the book to any library if you move out of the county you will have to post it back.