Boaters Views 2009

Neil.A

Featured Posts

Hi all

I completed mine recently in the vain hope of saving myself a year's licence....I too found some questions strange and suggest that the whole exercise is a response to management dictat to seek "customer opinion" so that the appropriate box can be ticked on senior management's checlist. Somehow, I don't expect to see much change, or am I way too cynical??

Cheers

Dave

Hi all

I completed mine recently in the vain hope of saving myself a year's licence....I too found some questions strange and suggest that the whole exercise is a response to management dictat to seek "customer opinion" so that the appropriate box can be ticked on senior management's checlist. Somehow, I don't expect to see much change, or am I way too cynical??

Cheers

Dave

I agree did our's yesterday and it all felt like I was ticking the boxes so as they could show they had asked some of us our opinions. Not sure they will do much with it though when they have all the responses back! :lol:

Just taken delivery of the latest BW survey for 2009.

Some odd questions and some "lets use these answers, to back up some changes we have in mind" multi choices.

:lol:

Please remember my caution - any question about you recommending boating is a vote for directors bonus.

Can someone scan one of these documents and email it to me. PM me if you don't know my email address.

Many thanks

****** Edited to say boaters might like to comment on this when replying to the survey. Unless you let them understand that they have a duty to maintain the system in satisfactory condition they will just continue to allow it to run down!

Edited by Allan(nb Albert)