HELP BOAT SINKING!!!!!

boatbot

Featured Posts

Can anyone help-My boat is moored at bridge 72 at moors lane-I am in Australia so I cant pop down to attend-I thought the boat was being looked after-so I dont know whats happening!!!!! It appears the boat is leaning and could in fact sink if the water in the back compartment is not emptied-Can ANYONE HELP ME?? PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY...

Can anyone help-My boat is moored at bridge 72 at moors lane-I am in Australia so I cant pop down to attend-I thought the boat was being looked after-so I dont know whats happening!!!!! It appears the boat is leaning and could in fact sink if the water in the back compartment is not emptied-Can ANYONE HELP ME?? PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY...

Which canal, please?

Nick

If you are going to sink, it's best being in Carls neck of the woods. He has lots of experience!

- This is not a dig at Carl... just saying that I have heard he has raised alsorts of boats all over the place.

If you are going to sink, it's best being in Carls neck of the woods. He has lots of experience!

- This is not a dig at Carl... just saying that I have heard he has raised alsorts of boats all over the place.

If it is Hillmorton then I am happy to nip up there but Boatbot's profile says Leighton Buzzard, which is a bit out of range, before the weekend.

According to the profile it says boatbot is in Leighton Buzzard so a good guess would be the Grand Union? What I'd like to know is how/why you think/know the boat is sinking if you are out of the country? Did someone contact you about it and if so, why didn't they help stop it sinking?

If it is Hillmorton then I am happy to nip up there but Boatbot's profile says Leighton Buzzard, which is a bit out of range, before the weekend.

Bridge 72 is Moors Lane at Hillmorton.

Andrew

Could it be on the N Oxford just above Hillmorton?

N

Sorry I didn't answer but its 2am and very late! I didn't think people would answer so quick-YES its above the Hillmorton locks-my boat is 36 foot cruiser big back -green with red trim-its leaning quite badly as I was just emailed-I jhave been in hospital so I haven't seen my email-what a week-can anyone go have a look to see?

Sorry I didn't answer but its 2am and very late! I didn't think people would answer so quick-YES its above the Hillmorton locks-my boat is 36 foot cruiser big back -green with red trim-its leaning quite badly as I was just emailed-I jhave been in hospital so I haven't seen my email-what a week-can anyone go have a look to see?

I can get up there by about 6pm.

Is the bilge pump accessible or should I take one up, with me?

Boat name or number?

Richard

I've sent him a PM in hopes that it pops up and gets him to pay attention.

N

So did I!

Anyway now that we know - who is going to Hilmorton?

I cannot get there until the morning because I am already booked out by the OH tonight.

We are a couple of hours away by road. Anyone closer?

N