Ashby in october

duztee

Featured Posts

Hi friends,

going for a solo trip along the Ashby in october, just checking there are no problems, and looking for any updates to pubs closed down etc. nothing worse than getting all neatly moored for the night and then finding the pub is no more!

duztee

Hi friends,

going for a solo trip along the Ashby in october, just checking there are no problems, and looking for any updates to pubs closed down etc. nothing worse than getting all neatly moored for the night and then finding the pub is no more!

duztee

At the rate they are closing down there might not be any left by October 201.gif

Hi friends,

duztee

Stopped at Congerstone on Friday, the Horse & Jockey appears to be closed, no optics, glasses behind the bar etc. Not boarded up and no signs in windows, but does not look good.

Hi friends,

duztee

I'm mooching about there at the moment waiting to hear about work. What pub(s) were you thinking of & I'll go check em out.

Hi

All pubs on canal are open except the aforementioned Horse and Jockey which has been closed for a while now.

All three pubs in Stoke Golding are still going somehow! The George and Dragon at the top of the High Street would be my choice (it's my local!!)

Hope you have a good trip

Boatie