STOLEN NARROWBOAT

Liam

Featured Posts

I've just received the following in an email...

Hi All

I apologise if you receive this email more than once - i really need to sort out my contacts list.

I have been asked by a friend at Fradley Junction to email people regarding the theft of a boat. The boats name is Que Sara Sara - approx 55ft - Blue with gold lettering. It was hired out for the weekend and has failed to return - it was due back on Sunday. Police have been informed. It was last seen going down the Coventry Canal.

Any information regarding this boat please either inform myself by email or 07531 501214 OR contact Nikki / Les - 07599 709587. Email address is sandjferrets at fsmail dot net.

Thank you all for your assistance in this matter.

Simon

Edited by Liam

Hi All

I apologise if you receive this email more than once - i really need to sort out my contacts list.

I have been asked by a friend at Fradley Junction to email people regarding the theft of a boat. The boats name is Que Sara Sara - approx 55ft - Blue with gold lettering. It was hired out for the weekend and has failed to return - it was due back on Sunday. Police have been informed. It was last seen going down the Coventry Canal.

Any information regarding this boat please either inform myself by email or 07531 501214 OR contact Nikki / Les - 07599 709587. Email address is sandjferrets at fsmail dot net.

Simon

Please put a report on stolenboats.org.uk and report with correct spelling and index number and photo if poss. Think the boat is actually called Que Sera Sera.

Hope you find it.

D

I was telephoned about this boat on Friday and immediately started to check my Security cameras that would have shown all boats passing the Dock for the 3 previous days. I was told the boat went missing from Streethay Area.

Upon further discussions it appears that the boat was let out on hire a week previous and failed to return !!

Could be anywhere and any colour by now .

Edited by bargeeboy

HI ALL

LAST MONDAY 2ND MARCH 2009 OUR NARROWBOAT WAS STOLEN FROM STREETHAY MARINA

ITS A LIVERPOOL HULL, BLUE WITH CREAM COACH LINES AND THE NAME QUE SERA SERA ON IT

ITS 60FT IN LENGTH

IT HAS A MODERN BEACH INTERIOR WITH BLACK AND GREY THEME TROUGHOUT

WHEN IT WAS TAKEN IT HAD A LARGE FROG ORNAMENT ON TOP

IT HAS A CRATCH COVER ON THE FRONT IN BLUE ALSO

PLEASE EMAIL floandcaz@hotmail.co.uk IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP US OR KNOW ANYONE THAT MAYBE ABLE TO HELP US

REGARDS

CAROLE AND TONY

XX

Oh Carol,

I am so sorry to hear about your boat,I know we joked about pinching it after the lovely holiday we had on it a Xmas, but we were only joking!!! I promise.

I know the effort you had put in to everything and hope by posting it on here someone will see it.

For me it beggars belief that boats going so slow are stolen.

I really do hope it gets found it tact.

Best wishes, I will watch the post with interest.

A larger copy of the photo...

IMG_8583.JPG

Duplicate topics merged...

after the lovely holiday we had on it a Xmas,

Would you have some pictures of the boat that you could post? It could be hull/interior details that identify it if someone has been over it with a paintbrush. If you have some holiday snaps they could be useful to supplement the exterior picture above.

Richard

Would you have some pictures of the boat that you could post? It could be hull/interior details that identify it if someone has been over it with a paintbrush. If you have some holiday snaps they could be useful to supplement the exterior picture above.

Richard

Interior pictures can be seen from here (as posted by me above). Click on each of the four interior pictures for a larger image:

http://www.distinctivecharters.com/narrowb...Sera&bid=18

Stewey

Not external pictures, just the one external picture, but better than nothing :lol:

Or do you mean you can't see a picture at all ?

I think he means more detail/close up pictures so we can spot any unique features.

Fancy stern button, rudder, deck rails ect

Alex

Hi All

Simon

Have posted a link on the Ownerships forum you will have a few in the fleet on the lookout hopefully.

Makes a change from spotting Ownerships boats :lol:

http://pub2.bravenet.com/forum/153944258/show/788202

I had told a mate in the area, it's now on his blog too.

Best of luck finding the boat.

I am commenting in complete and utter ignorance having not read the slightest part of any posts except the original post, but which way was it going ? whats up ? whats down? Give me a clue and I'll find it ?

I am commenting in complete and utter ignorance having not read the slightest part of any posts except the original post, but which way was it going ? whats up ? whats down? Give me a clue and I'll find it ?

THE BOAT HASN'T BEEN STOLEN!